Out of concern for our community, and following state and local COVID 19 guidelines, our parent organization, The Wilderness Center, has made the decision to close the Interpretive Building which houses our offices until April 15. At that point, we will all reassess the public health risk.
What does this mean for Foxfield Preserve?
- This closure will not cause any interruption in our burial services.
- We are here to support any family with an immediate need.
- Our staff is available by phone and email to answer any questions.
- Though we are honoring the need for social distancing by limiting face-to-face meetings, we will be able to help you complete plot purchases by phone and email.
- Upcoming Info Sessions scheduled for March and April have been canceled. (However, we are working on developing a video option so watch for news to follow.)
The trails through the Preserve are open to the public from dawn to dusk each day. We invite you to come for a self-led visit and enjoy the peace and beauty. View a copy of our trail map here.